Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Philately Books - Major unauthorisd copying of other people's posts

After I posted about the 'Most Beautiful' stamp,  I was shocked  to find the entire post on another site - Philately Books. To my amazement, I found some of my other blog posts on the site as well.

Unlike normal blogs aggregator, Philately Books make absolutely no mention of my blog or that the content came from non Philately Books origin. Yes, it is unauthorised copying in a big way. Disgusting isn't it?

1 comment:

The Penny Black Store said...

I have several genuine 1840 1d Penny Blacks for sale. Excellent wide borders and in a good condition, considering that they are more than 170 years old. The stamps come with a classic red Maltese Cross cancellation. Please drop a PM and I will be happy to provide you with more details. They will be shipped from the United Kingdom. pennyblackstore@gmail.com Thank you.

Popular Posts