Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Straits Settlement Stamps Collection - Part 1

I don't really have as complete a collection of the Straits Settlement stamps as I like. I guess there will never be 'enough' for a stamp collection, and here's some of the stamps from my SS category. Pardon about the big pictures, and so I think I will separate the pictures into a few different posts. Blogger also has a habit of re-sizing the pictures to fit some dimensions and thus feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge them for proper viewing.





I gess I took the pictures without proper alignment, and currently I don't have the tools for re-shaping them. Nonetheless I will try to get the software (soon I hope).





It is amazing to look at stamps that are older 'in age' then yourself sometimes. Amazing because that is part of history of a place with events that existed before one is born, and makes one wonder how was the life like back then?



No comments:

Popular Posts